Welcome to PEEL Driving School
Welcome to Peel Driving School website. We provide professional driving lessons throughout GTA. We have highly experienced instructors. Peel Driving School offers a various types of courses according to the needs of any student who wishes to learn how to drive. Peel Driving School focuses on enhancing proper road habits and expertise for each student to become a safe and responsible driver. We offer programs for all ages and various experience levels.
Standard lessons are either 1 or 2 hours. The flexibility of this type of lesson allows you to fit it around your work and/or any other commitments. It is advisable to book two hour lessons due to its efficiency.
An intensive driving course is the ideal way to get up to the practical driving test standard quickly and is suitable for those people who are pressed for time. Maybe you need a driving license for that new job you are starting or maybe your theory test certificate is about to expire, whatever your circumstance our intensive driving courses can be as flexible or intensive as you need them to be.
Earlier Road Test for G2 and G License
In City or Out of City
Get your license in 8 months with full course
Ministry-Approved BDE course provider
Prepration for knowledge written test
Flexible Payment in installments
Use the latest teaching aids
1 to 1 lessons
Free local pickup form house or work
Complete courses in class and car
Instructors Near Me
Frequently Ask Questions
- To find your nearest instructor follow the instructions:
- Go the Peel Driving School website
- Click on home page
- Enter your address or postal code and then search
- The website will provide you with the nearest available instructor
- Call the school
- Text your details on (416)666-0410 for further instructions to approach the instructor (his/her contact and availability)
- The school is responsible for all the liabilities and the disputes and will take the authority for fulfilling your demands and answering all the queries.
- We charge $30 for a 45 minute lesson for G1 exit, but if you want to go for 1 hour lesson, the charges will be and additional of $10 per 15 minutes increased.
- We charge $35 for a 45 minute lesson for G2 exit, but if you want to go for 1 hour lesson, the charges will be an additional of $10 per 15 minutes increased.
- It’s difficult to put an exact number of hours, as everybody learns at a different rate. The national average is 45 hours of professional training, but at Peel Driving School, we find many of our students pass in considerably less time than that, especially if you can practice privately.
- Yes, for sure. You can build up your own confidence by practicing to drive side by side when you are taking car lessons, when accompanied by a qualified driver. This experience can help you in progressing quickly.
- The full package includes:
- 10 hours car lessons
- 10 hours Home Link (school workbook)
- 20 hours (4 days) classroom session
- Your assigned instructor will book your road test but you can also book by yourself.
- We provide car lessons in Punjabi, Hindi and English.
- Yes, it is possible to do this depending on your insurance policy. You would need to check that your insurance policy covers professional driving tuition prior to booking lessons. However, we do recommend using our car for your lessons as the dual controls ensure maximum safety, particularly on the first few lessons.
- Due to insurance policy purposes, we cannot allow anyone else except the instructor and the student to sit in the car. However, to check and examine your driving, your friend/relative could sit in the car for a couple of minutes.
- There are many options for you to opt for:
- If you are taking individual car lessons, then you need to pay for each lesson to the car instructor.
- If you are looking for the full package (10 hours car lessons, 10 hours Home Link (school workbook) and 20 hours (4 days) classroom session, then you need to come on the school premises for payment options.
- Road test booking fee and the road test fee itself depends on whether you are booking the test or the instructor is.